Sunday, April 27, 2008

1981

I'm not brained out on the layouts here just yet. I figure I will be soon enough. For now I'll keep it simple. Larry Mills and I had a photo show opening in Santa Barbara at Art Resources last weekend. We had a great turn out. Lots of friends, a few drinks and some auto-motivated tunes from Mr. DJ Matt Armor. The show is up until May 10th so stop by and eyeball some prints... Might just change your life... Might not... You never can tell about these things. Larry Mills has posted a few pics on his blog... Gone by 

  
Saturday, Tino rolled over to the Rojas Speed and Style yard, with his new toy. A 1981 Impala with a few minor alterations. If you've never gone down the road on three wheels... You don't know what you're missing. Last time I felt that sensation, it was followed by a roadside call to AAA and waiting for a tow. Too much fun and a shit load of batteries.... All good. I'm learning the imovie edits. 



No comments: