Sunday, May 22, 2011

Old Ghost Photography

Found a box of negatives stashed away in my file cabinet. Pre 1990... Random shots from a few lifetimes ago. Mixed batch from where I grew up out in the boonies near the Mason Dixon line, and first year at The Maryland Institute College of Art, down in Baltimore City... I even found a shot of my old bosses from the 7-11 years in Jacksonville MD. Could write a book on that spot! Good times. Are these pics of any interest? Probably not to anyone who was never there. but what the hell... I flashbacked all over this stuff. I miss my VW too!






















4 comments:

garage equipment said...

Now that are some amazing pics you got there.
It really brings back the old times :D

plumbing said...

Well, this will be great if there are real ghost. LOL
Thumbs up for the pics!

Swanky said...

Awesome pics, B&W film will never go out of style.

mills said...

dood... can't believe i'm just seeing these. you had the photo thing going on a long time ago. classic... scan some more...